Yercaud: Final memories of the grand reunion (2)
1. The daredevil fire act on May 6 evening.
2. An early morning invigorating walk in the hills.
3. Getting loaded on to a mini lorry on the way back to the hotel. It was too warm even in Yercaud to trudge all the way back.
4. The young driver who was happy to please. He didn’t accept any money – what a lesson he’d teach auto drivers in Chennai! May you grow up to be a responsible, young man...
5. A way with marbles – the wooden board with round slots is heritage stuff