Yercaud: Final memories of the grand reunion (1)
1. Saurabh Verma with his penchant for irrepressible humour gets off the starting blocks on the train to Salem.
2. A beaming TAS Kumar, his quiet and affable self, one of the best sounding boards on insurance matters in the group
3. The gate close to the rooms where Mohanty and I, and Thomas and Baba stayed – possibly the quietest part of Lake Forest Hotel
4. The mist-covered hills – a view from Lady’s Seat
5. The Servarayan Temple, the highest point in Yercaud